Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
British Council and GREAT Campaign
This online learning course provided career advice for graduates and alumni of UK universities, with practical guidance on how to transition between your studies and employment.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
GREAT Britain Campaign Director
- Identify your strengths and use these to reflect on your career path
- Demonstrate a range of professional skills that can help you succeed in any workplace
- Develop an effective strategy to get the right job for you
- Collaborate, network and communicate more proficiently with people from different cultural backgrounds and in different cultural contexts
Week 1 - Getting ready
- Identifying your skills and setting goals
- Choosing the right job
- Networking and building relationships
Week 2 - The job application process
- Writing clear CVs and covering letters which communicate your skills
- Handling job interviews
- Getting ready for day one at work
Issued on 22nd October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: