Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
During this course you explored the key approaches, concepts and issues in organisational behaviour - and how they apply to you. You investigated why people act as they do and how managers can prevent workplace misbehaviour.
2 weeks, 4 hours per week
Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at
- Develop awareness of approaches and interrelated variables that inform and influence behaviour at work
- Discuss the key roles and skills of managers needed to enhance organisational effectiveness
- Explore how organisational misbehaviour manifests and its impact
- Identify strategies for the management of organisational misbehaviour
- Key approaches and issues in organisational behaviour
- Goals of organisational behaviour
- Fundamental roles and skills of managers in the 21st century
- Manifestations of organisational misbehaviour
- Roles of managers in addressing organisational misbehaviour
Issued on 19th May 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: