Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This Teach-Out explored why sleep is important, how it works and how to change sleep habits. Learners gained knowledge and strategies to improve their own sleep and feel empowered to advocate for the sleep health of their communities.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
Ronald D. Chervin, MD, MS
Professor and Interim Chair, Department of Neurology
Michael S. Aldrich Collegiate Professor of Sleep Medicine, University of Michigan
- Develop understanding of the epidemic sleep deprivation
- Learn about personal ways to improve your sleep
- Learn about ways to encourage healthy sleep habits in your community
- Understand an epidemic
- Learn personal ways to improve sleep
- Encourage healthy sleep habits in your community
Issued on 21st January 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: