Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the thriving independent games sector. Learners examined its cultural and economic importance and developed an understanding of what indie games are and how they’re made. They explored the skills required to work in the industry, and how to go about developing them.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
UAL Creative Computing Institute
- Describe the characteristics and definitions of an indie game.
- Summarise the process of making a game and understand the elements needed to create a game pitch.
- Compare different indie games and gain an understanding of different styles of gameplay.
- Explain the various funding models that can be used to finance an indie game project.
- Identify the skills required to work in game design or game development.
Issued on 9th August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: