Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
University of Reading and Henley Business School
This online course explored the world of property using a case study of a large development in London, UK and a more localised development chosen by the learner. The course highlighted careers within the property industry and provided guidance on the available routes into the sector in the UK.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Lecturer in development and planning
University of Reading
- Investigate the wide range of stakeholders and many roles that influence a property development
- Debate the key issues affecting property investment, development and management
- Investigate, assess and report upon an example of property development in your local area
- Examine future trends and likely innovations
- Discover the range of career opportunities available within the property industry
- Reflect upon your own attributes and skills in relation to those potential career opportunities
- Explore the pathways available to you to begin your career in property
- What is property, why do we need it and how is it developed?
- Who gets involved when developing property?
- The key issues impacting the property industry and the role that sustainability, globalisation and technology play in property investment, development and management
- How the industry will develop in the future
- The career opportunities available: roles in the industry and how to start building a career in property
Issued on 12th September 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: