Weekly study2 hours
Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate
Do you have the curiosity and creativity for a career in the world of property?
Join us to learn about starting a career in real estate. Whether you want to be the next sustainability star, estates expert or managing director of a project, this course showcases the real estate sector and the wide variety of career possibilities within.
Enter the fast paced world of international property and hear from industry experts developing the International Quarter London near the Olympic Park. How does this impact on local residents and the environment? Is it possible to create sustainable developments that work for all? And how can you be involved in decision making in the future?
- What is property, why do we need it and how is it developed?
- Who gets involved when developing property?
- The key issues impacting the property industry and the role that sustainability, globalisation and technology play in property investment, development and management
- How the industry will develop in the future
- The career opportunities available: roles in the industry and how to start building a career in property
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Investigate the wide range of stakeholders and many roles that influence a property development
- Debate the key issues affecting property investment, development and management
- Investigate, assess and report upon an example of property development in your local area
- Examine future trends and likely innovations
- Discover the range of career opportunities available within the property industry
- Reflect upon your own attributes and skills in relation to those potential career opportunities
- Explore the pathways available to you to begin your career in property
Who is the course for?
Designed to explore the real estate sector and the vast array of careers within, this course is perfect for students who are keen to discover whether they would like to pursue a career in property.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.