Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate
Duration 3 weeks
Weekly study 2 hours
Digital upgrade Free
Do you have the curiosity and creativity for a career in the world of property?
Join us to learn about starting a career in real estate. Whether you want to be the next sustainability star, estates expert or managing director of a project, this course showcases the real estate sector and the wide variety of career possibilities within.
Enter the fast paced world of international property and hear from industry experts developing the International Quarter London near the Olympic Park. How does this impact on local residents and the environment? Is it possible to create sustainable developments that work for all? And how can you be involved in decision making in the future?
What topics will you cover?
- What is property, why do we need it and how is it developed?
- Who gets involved when developing property?
- The key issues impacting the property industry and the role that sustainability, globalisation and technology play in property investment, development and management
- How the industry will develop in the future
- The career opportunities available: roles in the industry and how to start building a career in property
When would you like to start?
Most FutureLearn courses run multiple times. Every run of a course has a set start date but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more
Who is the course for?
Designed to explore the real estate sector and the vast array of careers within, this course is perfect for students who are keen to discover whether they would like to pursue a career in property.
Who will you learn with?
University of Reading are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get: