Do you have the curiosity and creativity for a career in the world of property?
Join the fast paced world of international property and hear from industry experts developing the International Quarter London near the Olympic Park about the challenges of working on a huge project. Who makes the decisions? How does this impact on local residents and the environment? Is it really possible to create sustainable developments that work for all? Explore and discuss conflicting views behind the development of a major site.
Could you be the next sustainability star, estates expert or managing director of a whole project? Take your first step on the pathway to a career in property.
What topics will you cover?
- What is property and how is it developed?
- Why do we need property?
- Who needs to be involved when developing property?
- What are the key issues which impact the property industry? What role do sustainability, globalisation and technology play in property investment, development and management?
- How will the property industry develop in the future?
- Which career opportunities are available within the property industry?
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed for pre-University thinking about potential career choices.
Who will you learn with?
Henley Business School is a triple accredited, world-renowned business school, part of the University of Reading.
University of Reading are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLPropertyPathways to talk about this course on social media.