Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
An exploration of the impact of positive role models, and ways to effect positive change in your own community.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Explore the impact of mentorship on a grass-roots level
- Interpret the need for positive role models
- The tools to scale passion from community-based action upwards
- Identify actions we can all take and further resources
- Community mentorship
- How to build mentorship networks
- Racial identity
- History of black cowboys
- Why mentorship matters
- How to become a mentor
- Redefining mentorship
Issued on 6th April 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: