This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored how new behaviours are learnt by examining different types of psychological conditioning, and considered how biology affects people's ability to learn new things.
2 weeks, 6 hours per week
Associate Professor and Director of Education for the School of Psychological Sciences
- Discuss the term 'learning'.
- Interpret the influence of behaviourism on the study of learning.
- Explain the basic principles of classical and operant conditioning.
- Identify the role of classical and/or operant conditioning in a real-world situation.
- Explain how biological factors can influence some forms of learning.
- What is learning?
- Classical conditioning
- Operant conditioning
- Observational learning
Issued on 15th August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: