Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course responded to the increased focus on digital teaching & learning in higher education. It aimed to help educators develop strategic institutional responses to the changing digital learning landscape. It guided learners through the processes of strategy development, self-assessing current practices, & fostering a culture of continuous improvement in the area of digitally enhanced teaching & learning. It also gave a platform for sharing & discussing experiences between peers.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr. Mairéad Nic Giolla Mhichíl
Director of Micorcredentials, Innovation & Stategy
Dublin City University
- Debate the increasing focus on digital education in the evolving higher education landscape
- Reflect on the role and strategic positioning of digital education in your institution
- Explain how higher education institutions can develop effective strategies to support and harness the potential of digital education
- Compare different digital education self-assessment tools and frameworks available to institutions
- Develop a future roadmap for institutional self-assessment and the continuous improvement of digital education
- The changing digital education landscape.
- Enablers and barriers to digital transformation.
- The why, what, and how of developing a digital education strategy.
- Digital education self-assessment tools and instruments for fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- How to conduct institutional self-assessment and develop an action plan for best practice.
In association with
Issued on 21st August 2023
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: