Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the context, relevance and impact of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, focusing on upholding dignity and human rights, promoting equality and non-discrimination, and shaping a society based on human rights principles. The course covered topics including human dignity, the key human rights principles, equality as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and participation in society, and prepared learners to take action for human rights.
3 weeks, 1 hour per week
Amnesty International UK
- Explore how the Universal Declaration of Human Rights relates to your daily life
- Explain the significance of the UDHR to promoting human dignity
- Justify the importance of upholding the key principles of human rights
- Classify different types of discrimination
- Assess inequality in your community
- Contribute to the promotion of equality and non-discrimination
- Identify the impact of people standing up for human rights
- Engage in taking action for a more inclusive and participatory society
- Describe how the UDHR influenced the development of human rights law and standards
- Dignity and Human Rights
- Promoting Equality and Non-Discrimination in your community
- Shaping a Society based on Human Rights principles
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: