- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and Urinary Systems
Explore how these vital anatomical systems work together in the body
On this course, you’ll explore the interactive relationships of the cardiovascular, respiratory and urinary systems.
You’ll build your understanding of these vital anatomical systems and better understand the roles they play in the human body.
You’ll identify the different components of each system and learn their structures and functions through a combination of lectures, videos, labelling activities and quizzes.
- Basic structure and function of the cardiovascular system
- Basic structure and function of the respiratory system
- Basic structure and function of the urinary system
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the basic structure and function of the cardiovascular system
- Identify the basic structure and function of the respiratory system
- Identify the basic structure and function of the urinary system
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for high school and new college and university students interested in the medical field.
It will also be of interest to adults looking for a career change into a health profession, as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of the human body.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
- LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
- World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: