Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Successful Data Analysis for Modern Industries
See how data analyst skills can be adapted and applied to any organisation
While the fundamental skills of data analysis contain common patterns across every organisation and industry, there are specific considerations for different work situations.
On this three-week course, you’ll get valuable exposure to and practice with data analyst work across various contexts.
By the end, you’ll be ready to take on different types of data analysis techniques, and will know what type of data analyst role suits you best.
Move from basic to applied data analysis
The course will equip you with the skills to work with various types of data, adapting different analysis techniques to suit unique scenarios.
You’ll see how basic data analysis can be edited and changed to apply to social good, healthcare, business, education, or whichever industry your organisation is in.
See where a data analyst role can take you
Analysing data types leads to actionable insight, as you’ll discover through this training. It makes sense that analysis is therefore highly in demand, and that data analysts are considered essential in almost every industry.
As well as reviewing the work that data analysts do in business, healthcare, and other sectors, you’ll learn about the career paths that are available to analysts now and the paths that may become available in the future.
Let data analysis experts guide you
CloudSwyft is a leading Learning-as-a-Service platform that empowers both learners and students. Their innovative technology allows them to deliver an engaging course on data types and analysis techniques, and show aspiring data analysts how far they can go.
Over this course, you’ll look at:
- Data analysis in context: You’ll unpack the economic and organisational factors behind data analysis in a variety of industries, and see why data needs to be cared for and analysed like any other resource
- Data analysis for business: You’ll learn how business analysts use financial and marketing data to yield actionable insights, and how these insights, in turn, lead to tangible business improvements
- Data analysis for education: You’ll get to explore the ways in which educational institutions track and utilise data about student enrollment, graduation rates, course and instructor ratings, degree types, demographics, and financial aid
- Data analysis for healthcare: You’ll find out how analysts in the healthcare industry track patient experience, doctor quality, care quality, throughput in hospitals, inventory, costs, profit, and more
- Data analysis for social good: To manage nonprofit or government organisations with social impact, many types of data are required. You’ll take a closer look at the data this industry tracks including large economic indicators, factors of happiness, food or donation programs, and health indicators
- Data analysis careers: You’ll have a chance to look to your future as you learn what types of careers are available in the current data analytics world, as well as some of the jobs that might be available in the years to come
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assessed data’s contexts and applications in specific industries and in organizational settings
- Applied common data analyst techniques while adapting for unique scenarios
- Engaged with different types of data
- Evaluated different types of data analyst roles to see what data problems resonate
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who fulfils the role of data analyst within their company. If you want to leverage your data analysis into profitable and actionable business tasks, this course is for you.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends