Learn first aid - you could save someone’s life
This 2 week course is a basic guide to first aid. You’ll learn how to recognise and manage emergencies, and get a foundation of first aid knowledge and skills to build on. Whether it’s how to help someone who’s choking, or help someone who has passed out, or help someone with a severe cut - this course will give you the basics. Thousands more lives a year could be saved if more of us knew first aid - get started learning today.
What topics will you cover?
- Explain why first aid is a vital skill and know when to apply it
- Describe how to recognise and manage the non-breathing unconscious patient
- Describe how to recognise and manage the breathing unconscious patient
- Describe how to manage an acute bleed
- Summarise how to help someone who is choking
- Discuss how to build on first aid skills
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in learning first aid, you don’t need any medical experience.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLbasicfirstaid to talk about this course on social media.