Learn how to use Chinese words in the right context
Are you new to the Chinese language? Gain an introduction to Chinese conversation with this fun and interactive course. On this course, you will learn useful words and expressions that will help you navigate your way through China.
You will cover greetings and introductions as well as basic tasks like asking for directions and ordering meals. You will also build your knowledge of traditional and popular Chinese culture. By the end of this course, you will have learnt approximately 150 new words that will help you with more advanced Chinese language courses in the future.
- Greetings and Self-introduction
- Family Members and Different Jobs
- Ordering Things and Making Payments
- Dates and Time
- Weather and Health
- Directions and Plans
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore approximately 150 vocabulary words
- Demonstrate proper usage of vocabulary within context of use
- Apply some sentences in daily communication and achieve language proficiency of New HSK 1
- Understand some similarities and differences between Chinese culture and one’s own culture
Who is the course for?
This course is for beginners wanting to learn Chinese and become more familiar with Chinese culture.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join: