Become comfortable pronouncing the syllables in the Mandarin Chinese language
Understanding the correct pronunciation and tone of Mandarin Chinese is essential for beginners learning the language. On this course, you will be introduced to the key elements of Chinese phonetics, including the four main tones.
You will learn the main rules of spelling and how to correct errors in Mandarin Chinese pronunciation. You will also cover everyday language like greetings, basic questions, and numbers. This course enhances your learning with video and audio content and methods like shadowing and comparison.
● Key elements of Chinese phonetics: initials, finals and tones
● Core rules of spelling and tone marking
● Differentiation of similar sounds
● Simple daily language skills such as greetings, self-introduction, expressing thanks, love and apology.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the Chinese phonology and understand the components and structure of Chinese phonology
- Demonstrate accurate and impressive pronunciation of all syllables in Mandarin Chinese
- Apply some words and sentences in daily communication
- Record the pronunciation of Mandarin Chinese with Pinyin and continue your further study with the help of Pinyin
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone wanting to improve their Chinese speaking skills and learn the correct pronunciation of the language.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: