- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 6
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Azure Cloud for Data Scientists
This two-week course is part of Data Science on Microsoft Azure using R Programming ExpertTrack, where you’ll learn the fundamentals of the research process in data science.
Learn how to improve your data science processes using Microsoft Azure. By using this powerful tool and learning about cloud computing concepts, you can streamline your delivery of business-critical data analysis.
Delve into data science and types of cloud computing
Under the guidance of industry experts at Cloudswyft, you’ll grow your knowledge of the different business models for cloud and AI usage of cloud computing. With an understanding of the right tools for your organisation, you can create a more robust and efficient data science project.
You’ll develop your understanding of general cloud computing concepts and cloud computing models. You’ll also learn about services such as public, private, and hybrid cloud as well as Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
Using the market-leading tools of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), you’ll apply these cloud computing concepts by looking at data science solutions.
Understand data science options in Microsoft Azure
You’ll explore the many products available within Microsoft Azure including Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Explorer, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
You’ll gain an understanding of how to use these to support development, data analytics, and database creation.
Unlock the potential of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Learn how to prepare the infrastructure you need for your projects, reduce your maintenance time and cut costs within your department by developing your understanding of AWS.
You’ll review the features within AWS and how you can use it to suit your data projects.
- Understanding cloud computing
- Azure Services
- Amazon Cloud services
- Different business models for cloud and AI usages
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Applied general cloud computing concepts
- Classified core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Identified security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated the difference of pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Who is the course for?
This course was developed for people who would like to learn data science applications of cloud computing services, particularly Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.