Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Data Science
This online course from Microsoft Future Ready and Cloudswyft explores the basics of data, statistics, and machine learning. You’ll discover the basic techniques used in data analysis such as data sorting and filtering, aggregation of data, and highlighting data. You’ll also be introduced to the basics of statistical analysis, wherein you’ll learn about measuring central tendency, variance, and standard deviation. Finally, you’ll learn about machine learning and the types of supervised and unsupervised learning techniques used in machine learning.
- Introduction to Data
- Analysing and Visualising Data
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Machine Learning
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discussed how the Microsoft Data Science curriculum works
- Basic data exploration and visualization techniques in Microsoft Excel
- Foundational statistics that can be used to analyze data
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for students and working professionals that aim to start their careers in the analytics, data science, and machine learning skills industries and sectors.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends