This course has been created by the Microsoft World Wide Learning team to support the exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure.
The growth of data in all areas of business has made data science a crucial area of expertise. Today, businesses need data science experts to turn their data into insights and use it to answer important questions. To do this, data science uses powerful technology to analyse complex data and build solutions.
This course will present and explain the premier technology used to deliver data science solutions: Microsoft Azure. It’s your gateway to learning more about the support Microsoft Azure brings to data science.
You will learn about the data science process and how Microsoft Azure services support it. You will be introduced to a high-level overview of Azure data science related services followed by a deep dive on the premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, which supports automation of machine learning model training and deployment.
- Data science on Azure Notebooks
- Azure Machine Learning (AML) service
- Local model training with AML service
- Azure modelling
- Model selection automation with AML service
- Machine learning model management and monitoring with AML service
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- High level overview of Azure data science related services
- Deep dive on the premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, which supports automation of machine learning model training and deployment
- Navigate the Azure portal and create services there
- Familiarity with the Azure data storage technologies
Who is the course for?
The audience for this course is aspiring data scientists and those whose job responsibilities primarily fall into the area of data science.