Skip to 0 minutes and 0 secondsDialogue: 0,0:00:04.11,0:00:06.57,Default,,0,0,0,,If we want to change behaviour Dialogue: 0,0:00:06.57,0:00:08.85,Default,,0,0,0,,and we're talking about what's ethical in an industry
What topics will you cover?
- Understanding ethics and its definition
- How values and behaviour drive ethical decision making
- Values in a global context
- Being professional and ethical
- Law and compliance
- Ethics in organisations
- Ethics in the context of construction projects
- Methods for ethical decisions and dilemmas
- Ethical leadership
- Conflicts of interest and managing risk
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $94 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLConstructionEthics to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course