- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
CRM Fundamentals and Practice: Salesforce Reports, Objects, and Data Management
This course covers fundamental Salesforce functionality for learners who want to develop their CRM skills and knowledge. It is the second in the CRM Fundamentals and Practice ExpertTrack. You will continue to learn how to use Salesforce, building on the introductory CRM skills covered in the first course.
Improve your CRM skills to boost your employability
The CRM industry is growing rapidly. The global CRM market is estimated to be worth $50 billion, and is forecast to create 3.3 million additional jobs between 2016 and 2022.
Growing your skills in Salesforce or other CRM platforms will contribute to building competitive advantage through improved customer service, offering value to potential employers and your overall career goals.
Discover how to use Salesforce to generate high quality customer data
You’ll learn about Salesforce objects. These are collections of customer data filed according to category, including leads, contacts, and opportunities. These important data points are designed to help you organise your relationships and activities to enhance them.
You’ll then discover how to create Salesforce reports and dashboards, which can help you understand what your customer data is telling you. These can play a central role in data-driven decision making and driving improvements such as greater customer loyalty and sales.
You will also explore how to manage your data in Salesforce, and how to gauge data quality to ensure your data is complete and accurate. This is key, as it is on this customer data that you will be building your CX strategy.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define what objects are and how they are used
- Articulate how to manage data and data quality
- Recognise how to manage leads, opportunities, accounts and contracts
- Articulate how to run reports and create dashboards
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at professionals seeking to improve customer experience and success through using CRM systems. It would be suitable for early-career professionals, those looking to move to CRM roles, or biz dev, product, or marketing professionals.
What software or tools do you need?
During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
Learn how to improve customer experience using customer relationship management platforms such as Salesforce.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends