Weekly study5 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
International Marketing: Cultural Factors
Discover the importance of culture in international marketing
In a global business environment, incorrect cultural assumptions can have significant consequences for businesses. Understand the crucial role culture plays in global marketing and how it is linked to the success and failure of organisations trying to expand internationally.
On this two-week course, you’ll gain knowledge of the importance of culture in your global marketing strategies and the ways you can better understand cultural differences in order to succeed in international markets.
Understand how to implement an effective strategy for international marketing
Having an effective strategy can be the difference between success and failure in global marketing. You’ll explore and apply real-life examples of good and bad practices using culture in global marketing, helping you reflect on how culture impacts your own marketing strategies.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a better understanding of markets and buyers as well as customer service and relationship management across cultures.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain Hofstede's cultural dimensions
- Describe the relevance of Hofstede's cultural dimensions
- Explore and apply real life examples of good and bad practice using culture in global marketing
- Explore and reflect upon the role culture plays in your own practice
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in global marketing and the factors you must consider in your marketing strategy.
You may be a global marketer looking to improve your existing knowledge or you want to be introduced to international marketing.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends