Weekly study5 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
International Marketing: Challenges and Opportunities
Learn how to respond to the challenges of international marketing
Debate the contemporary issues of international marketers to understand the complexities that organisations face in global marketing.
You’ll learn how to critically analyse these issues to help you better prepare for a response to any difficulties that may arise in your global marketing strategy.
You’ll also look at globalisation as a whole to determine whether this is still a relevant and beneficial narrative.
Understand fortune at the bottom of the pyramid
Investigate the concept of bottom of the pyramid (BOP) consumers and how organisations can use this market to their advantage.
Despite earning less than $2 a day, BOP consumers have a huge potential to purchase products and can be an untapped market for global marketers.
You’ll learn the value of BOP consumers and how you can include this market in your own strategies.
Identify global marketing trends
It’s important to look towards future trends in order to understand how it might shape your managerial practice. You’ll explore and identify trends such as artificial intelligence and globalisation, and the impacts they might have on practice in global marketing.
Reflect upon how you see future global marketing trends and how they might shape the market altogether, to help you prepare more effective strategies in your own practice.
This course is part of the Global Marketing Expert Track, an in-depth look into marketing strategy and all the considerations businesses need to address before entering international markets.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the concept of bottom of the pyramid (BOP) consumers
- Assess how organisations can exploit the BOP market
- Assess future trends and how they might shape global marketing
- Reflect upon how you see global marketing developing in the future
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in global marketing and the challenges and opportunities. You may be interested in pursuing a career as a global marketer or already be in the role and looking to increase your knowledge.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends