Weekly study5 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
International Marketing: Selection and Market Entry Strategies
Understand the importance of international market entry strategies
In global marketing, an effective entry strategy can be the difference between success and failure for a business.
On this two-week course with Coventry University, you’ll analyse the strategic challenges a company faces when entering an international market and how best to overcome them.
Explore the ways organisations select the right market to enter, examine examples of good and bad practice, and the levels of risk associated with the process to help you determine what makes an effective market entry strategy.
Learn the process of market selection
Understand the market selection process from start to finish to identify the different obstacles businesses must overcome.
Using relevant examples, you’ll learn to look out for the many considerations that influence market selection and how these might apply to you.
Delve into market entry strategies
Learn how to analyse the different market entry methods available to organisations and gain knowledge on the internal and external factors that influence decisions.
You’ll understand how to apply these methods to form a considered market entry strategy.
Learn how to apply the Go Global business cycle
Learn theoretical concepts surrounding the Global Business Development Cycle, the periods of growth and recession that happen in every economy and affect businesses across the world.
You’ll use this in a group assessment to build your understanding and learn how to apply it to a context of your choice.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand the challenges and opportunities businesses face in international market entry selection and the tools you can use in your own strategies.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the process of market selection
- Explain the process of market entry
- Explore market selection and market entry using relevant examples
- Apply the Go Global business cycle to a context of your choice
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in global marketing and the process of market selection. You may be interested in pursuing a career as a global marketer or already be in the role and looking to increase your knowledge.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends