Discover how to engage customers through relationships
When did you last do business with someone you didn’t trust? Or who broke a promise? Building a relationship with your customer involves time, communication and commitment, but the benefits are a sure way to help your business succeed and grow.
This online course introduces the principles of relationship marketing, revealing long-term relationships as the way to unlock value for marketers, customers and other stakeholders.
Even if you have never considered marketing to be relevant to you personally, the ideas shared in this course will reveal how you can benefit from it – at work or elsewhere.
What topics will you cover?
- How to gain the most relevant insights about customers and their needs
- Designing the most appropriate products for your intended customers
- Prioritising the customers who are most likely to be interested in your products
- Identifying the most profitable applications of relationship marketing
- Understanding the different ways you can get customers to be loyal and when to use them
- Maximising the effectiveness of digital marketing for relationship building
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for anyone looking to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers or other stakeholders and does not require any previous experience of studying relationship marketing.
For further information about registration, the final assessment course, your eligibility and the BA in Business Management, visit the Open University website.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLBFengagement to talk about this course on social media.