- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: How to Create an Effective CX Strategy
Businesses that deliver great customer service often have a strong customer experience strategy to guide their improvements. On this course, you’ll learn about the different components that go into creating an effective customer experience (CX) approach, from objectives and technology, through to data analysis and stakeholder insight.
Discover operational and technological approaches to CX strategies
Gaining an understanding of the two key approaches to CX will help your strategy succeed. First, you’ll find out how operational CX takes a holistic view across the company, taking into account multiple considerations beyond the customer-facing arena. Then you’ll learn how technological CX works to further customer-understanding through the use of data analysis and cutting-edge visualisation tech.
Explore the crucial differences between Customer Experience and Customer Service
This course will demonstrate how CX and CS differ, describing how CX involves the perceptions people have of a particular brand and how they engage with an organisation across the purchase cycle. It also explores how CS creates lasting bonds that ensure long-term customer loyalty.
Learn how to define Customer Value Proposition
You’ll learn how to define the nature of Customer Value Propositions and come to understand the importance of demonstrating to customers exactly why they should choose your particular product or service over others.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify key components of an effective CX strategy
- Identify key components of CX strategy (objectives, technology, stakeholders, metrics)
- Identify critical success factors (operational, technological)
- Articulate differences between CS and CX
- Define customer value proposition
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to progress their career and further their understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, including:
- early-stage or aspiring customer success and experience management professionals;
- early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role;
- business development and sales professionals;
- product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
What software or tools do you need?
During the course we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
Learn skills that will enable you to design and implement strategies to improve both customer experience and customer success.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends