- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: How to Create an Effective CX Strategy
Businesses that deliver great customer service often have a strong customer experience strategy to guide their improvements. On this course, you’ll learn about the different components that go into creating an effective customer experience (CX) approach, from objectives and technology, through to data analysis and stakeholder insight.
Discover operational and technological approaches to CX strategies
Gaining an understanding of the two key approaches to CX will help your strategy succeed. First, you’ll find out how operational CX takes a holistic view across the company, taking into account multiple considerations beyond the customer-facing arena. Then you’ll learn how technological CX works to further customer-understanding through the use of data analysis and cutting-edge visualisation tech.
Explore the crucial differences between Customer Experience and Customer Service
This course will demonstrate how CX and CS differ, describing how CX involves the perceptions people have of a particular brand and how they engage with an organisation across the purchase cycle. It also explores how CS creates lasting bonds that ensure long-term customer loyalty.
Learn how to define Customer Value Proposition
You’ll learn how to define the nature of Customer Value Propositions and come to understand the importance of demonstrating to customers exactly why they should choose your particular product or service over others.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify key components of an effective CX strategy
- Identify key components of CX strategy (objectives, technology, stakeholders, metrics)
- Identify critical success factors (operational, technological)
- Articulate differences between CS and CX
- Define customer value proposition
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to progress their career and further their understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, including:
- early-stage or aspiring customer success and experience management professionals;
- early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role;
- business development and sales professionals;
- product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
Learn skills that will enable you to design and implement strategies to improve both customer experience and customer success.