Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: Ensuring Customer Success
Do you want to foster long-term customer loyalty and increase repeat purchases for your business? Acquiring a new customer can cost five times more than retaining an existing one, so learning how to retain them can offer huge growth for your business and profits.
This course explores how to cultivate and nurture your existing customer relationships to improve your overall retention rates. You’ll look at customer relationship management (CRM) tools and will see how data analysis can be used to improve communication and keep customers coming back time after time.
Gain a better understanding of your customer relationships
Grow your knowledge of customer relationships by reviewing the key components of them. You’ll look at the different aspects that affect how a customer views their relationship with your brand, and the levers you already have for improving them.
Discover new methods to evaluate CRM success
From deal close-rates and upsell-rates, through to net-new revenue and sales-cycle lengths, you’ll explore how metrics are used to evaluate the effectiveness of CRM strategies. In addition, you’ll discover how to make customers feel cared for by sending personalised emails and asking for feedback at the right time.
Maintain your business’ long term customer success
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to identify the tactics used to achieve sustainable business growth and minimise churn through long-term customer success.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify key components of building customer relationships
- Identify methods for evaluating success
- Identity importance of continuous improvement
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to progress their career and further their understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, including:
- early-stage or aspiring customer success and experience management professionals;
- early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role;
- business development and sales professionals;
- product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
What software or tools do you need?
During the course we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
In collaboration with
Endorsers and supporters
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends