- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: How to Build Customer Relationships and Measure Success
Do you want to foster long-term customer loyalty and increase repeat purchases for your business? Acquiring a new customer can cost five times more than retaining an existing one, so learning how to retain them can offer huge growth for your business and profits.
This course explores how to cultivate and nurture your existing customer relationships to improve your overall retention rates. You’ll look at customer relationship management (CRM) tools and will see how data analysis can be used to improve communication and keep customers coming back time after time.
Gain a better understanding of your customer relationships
Grow your knowledge of customer relationships by reviewing the key components of them. You’ll look at the different aspects that affect how a customer views their relationship with your brand, and the levers you already have for improving them.
Discover new methods to evaluate CRM success
From deal close-rates and upsell-rates, through to net-new revenue and sales-cycle lengths, you’ll explore how metrics are used to evaluate the effectiveness of CRM strategies. In addition, you’ll discover how to make customers feel cared for by sending personalised emails and asking for feedback at the right time.
Maintain your business’ long term customer success
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to identify the tactics used to achieve sustainable business growth and minimise churn through long-term customer success.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify key components of building customer relationships
- Identify methods for evaluating success
- Identity importance of continuous improvement
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to progress their career and further their understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, including:
- early-stage or aspiring customer success and experience management professionals;
- early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role;
- business development and sales professionals;
- product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
Learn skills that will enable you to design and implement strategies to improve both customer experience and customer success.