Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: CX Impact and Strategic Insights
The bar for ‘good’ customer service has been repeatedly raised in the competitive digital era, with customer experience (CX) design offering a way for businesses to pull ahead of their competition through better understanding of their customers.
This course offers an introduction to CX design, including the most popular tools within the industry, how to deploy them, and how to understand customer journey maps.
Gain an introduction to CX design
Start your own CX journey by defining the parameters of customer experience design. You’ll outline topline approaches to effective CX designs and review effective tools for creating CX design and bringing CX strategies to life.
Build your understanding of customer journeys
Refining the customer journey is an essential part of CX design and improvements - you’ll define what a journey is and learn to identify key elements of a journey map so that you can see areas to make improvements.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define CX
- Outline the top-line approach to effective CX design
- Identify effective tools for CX
- Define what a journey map is
- Identify key elements of a journey map
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to progress their career and further their understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, including:
- early-stage or aspiring customer success and experience management professionals;
- early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role;
- business development and sales professionals;
- product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
What software or tools do you need?
During the course we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
In collaboration with
Endorsers and supporters
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends