- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: Effective CX Design and Customer Journeys
The bar ‘good’ customer service has been repeatedly raised in the competitive digital era, with customer experience (CX) design offering a way for businesses to pull ahead of their competition through better understanding of their customers.
This course offers an introduction to CX design, including the most popular tools within the industry, how to deploy them, and how to understand customer journey maps.
Gain an introduction to CX design
Start your own CX journey by defining the parameters of customer experience design. You’ll outline topline approaches to effective CX designs and review effective tools for creating CX design and bringing CX strategies to life.
Build your understanding of customer journeys
Refining the customer journey is an essential part of CX design and improvements - you’ll define what a journey is and learn to identify key elements of a journey map so that you can see areas to make improvements.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define CX
- Outline the top-line approach to effective CX design
- Identify effective tools for CX
- Define what a journey map is
- Identify key elements of a journey map
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to progress their career and further their understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, including:
- early-stage or aspiring customer success and experience management professionals;
- early career professionals looking for a CRM consultant role;
- business development and sales professionals;
- product and marketing professionals whose roles rely on customer data and CX design execution, or who require Salesforce skills and experience.
Learn skills that will enable you to design and implement strategies to improve both customer experience and customer success.