Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Python Packages: NumPy and Pandas Dataframe
On this informative course created in collaboration with Github, you’ll further your understanding of data analysis, and become more familiar with Python programming.
Explore and learn the features of Python programming
This course is designed to make you a more confident Python user, following your introduction to the fundamentals of Python.
You’ll gain confidence using the Module, Packages and Libraries in Python, and use Python’s Date Time data, and Numpy and Pandas packages.
Discover data ingestion using Python
You’ll practice ingesting data from various data types and sources using Python, so it’s ready to be further analysed. Adding Python programming to your skills can make this a quicker and easier process, offering you efficiencies and new ways to manipulate the data.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you can use Python functions in various ways.
- Python modules and packages
- Getting started with NumPy
- Getting started with Pandas
- Data ingestion using Python
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe what Modules, Packages and Libraries are in Python
- Use Date Time data in Python
- Use the Numpy and Pandas packages of Python
- Demonstrate data ingestion using Python and various data types and data sources
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for:
- business analysts or junior data analysts looking to develop advanced data analytics skills and programming capabilities to progress their careers in data analytics
- those with existing programming capabilities looking to enter the data analytics field
- individuals lacking the programming capabilities to conduct more advanced data analysis and modelling
What software or tools do you need?
During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using Jupyter notebook. We recommend you use a computer to access these elements.
In collaboration with
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends