- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Data Analytics Using Python: Learning Python Functions
On this informative course created in collaboration with Github, you’ll further your understanding of data analysis, and become more familiar with Python programming.
Explore and learn the features of Python programming
This course is designed to make you a more confident Python user, following your introduction to the fundamentals of Python.
You’ll gain confidence using the Module, Packages and Libraries in Python, and use Python’s Date Time data, and Numpy and Pandas packages.
Discover data ingestion using Python
You’ll practice ingesting data from various data types and sources using Python, so it’s ready to be further analysed. Adding Python programming to your skills can make this a quicker and easier process, offering you efficiencies and new ways to manipulate the data.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you can use Python functions in various ways.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe what Modules, Packages and Libraries are in Python
- Use Date Time data in Python
- Use the Numpy and Pandas packages of Python
- Demonstrate data ingestion using Python and various data types and data sources
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for:
- business analysts or junior data analysts looking to develop advanced data analytics skills and programming capabilities to progress their careers in data analytics
- those with existing programming capabilities looking to enter the data analytics field
- individuals lacking the programming capabilities to conduct more advanced data analysis and modelling
Develop the fundamental Python programming knowledge and skills required to complete advanced analytics.