What topics will you cover?
- How businesses can benefit from digital storytelling
- How marketers can draw upon a variety of social tools to share their stories
- Impact of evolving changes in how we behave online
- The challenges and opportunities that social media offer to marketers
- The ‘customer journeys’ we make when purchasing goods and services
- How marketers can draw upon these developments to start thinking beyond standard ‘online’ versus ‘offline’ distinctions
- How marketers can add value to customers by providing useful and relevant location-specific services without being intrusive
- The true ownership of digital assets and what this status means for how we access and manage our digital possessions over time
- Basic analytical tools and how they can help measure marketing effectiveness
- Examination of privacy issues from the perspective of both consumers and marketers
- How marketers can encourage existing customers to recommend an organisation to their friends by using gamification techniques
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for those with an interest in digital marketing, and does not require any previous experience of the subject.
However, the depth of thinking and analysis will be at an undergraduate level, thus making this an ideal taster course should you be:
- considering whether to pursue a more formal study programme in this subject area
- wondering if digital marketing is the career for you
- currently working in a more “traditional” marketing role and wanting to find out more about what’s changing
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLdigital to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course