Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Distribution Network: Sustainable and Green Logistics
Examine your distribution network for sustainable solutions
On this two-week course, you’ll discover the approach to sustainable logistics alongside experts at Coventry University.
You’ll learn how to define total logistics cost, present different network structures, and understand how sustainability can be used in logistics.
Understand sustainability concepts and green logistics
In order to understand where sustainability fits in enabling green logistics, you’ll delve into the key concepts and drivers of sustainability.
You’ll discuss and evaluate three sustainable logistics approaches and explore some of its barriers and how you might overcome them.
Learn supply chain sustainability
By the end of this course, you’ll understand how you can incorporate sustainability into your supply chain, as well as the motivations behind sustainable practices.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess the total logistics cost
- Analyse different distribution networks
- Recognise the sustainability concept and its drivers, enablers and dimensions
- Identify barriers to sustainable logistics
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for practitioners looking to develop their understanding of international logistics and its concepts.
This course is part of the International Logistics ExpertTrack, exploring the importance of international logistics from a strategic perspective.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends