Discover the effect nutrition has on humans throughout their lives
Have you ever wondered how what you eat affects your health? Nutrition plays a key role in human health and disease prevention. On this course, you will explore the food health crisis of modern times, and learn how nutrition can help humans experience longer and healthier lives.
This course will explore the foundation of nutrition and metabolism in the human body, and teach you how to assess a healthy nutrition plan. You will also be introduced to nutrition recommendations for different ages and stages of life, including for breastfeeding mothers and those living with disease.
- The health crisis that many modern people are facing.
- The importance of breastfeeding & dietary suggestions for breastfeeding mothers.
- The importance of glutamine: how does it affect our health?
- Introduction to health foods and nutrition supplements.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore dietary focus for different stages of life.
- Classify nutritional supplements, diet food and medical food.
- Reflect self dietary habit toward better quality of life.
- Investigate the function of glutamine.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone with an interest in how nutrition affects the human body.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLeating2livewell to talk about this course on social media.