What topics will you cover?
- Week 1 is an introduction to the MOOC itself and to the concept of ‘academic’ discourse.
- Week 2 focuses on developing skills and strategies when listening to academic talks.
- Week 3 concentrates on developing skills and strategies necessary for reading academic texts.
- Week 5 is devoted to speaking in academic contexts such as how to structure and give academic oral presentations.
- Week 6 is a summary of the course with closing remarks, activities and the final test.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLAcademicEnglish to talk about this course on social media.