- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $44
How to Succeed in Your EPQ: the Nuts and Bolts of Completing Your Project
Succeed in your Extended Project Qualification
Thinking about doing an EPQ? Or already undertaking an EPQ and feeling overwhelmed? Or just want to get some tips?
Discover all things Extended Project Qualification with this course. You’ll look at reasons to do an EPQ, explore the research process and assessment criteria, and get practical advice on time management and doing your EPQ presentation.
You’ll also develop skills useful for transitioning to university level study and get chance to swap discussion and ideas with other people also doing an EPQ.
- Reasons to do an EPQ
- The research process
- What the assessors are looking for in an EPQ
- Writing the project report
- Finding and evaluating sources
- Time management
- Doing your EPQ presentation
- Bringing your project together
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Select, develop and refine an appropriate topic area for your project
- Find and evaluate appropriate resources and use these to inform and support your project
- Manage your time in order to complete the project effectively
- Plan and structure a piece of academic writing
- Communicate your learning through a presentation
Who is the course for?
This course has been specially designed for students over 16 who are undertaking, or wish to undertake, an EPQ.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLepqsuccess to talk about this course on social media.