How to Succeed in Your EPQ: the Nuts and Bolts of Completing Your Project
Succeed in your Extended Project Qualification
Thinking about doing an EPQ? Or already undertaking an EPQ and feeling overwhelmed? Or just want to get some tips?
Discover all things Extended Project Qualification with this course. You’ll look at reasons to do an EPQ, explore the research process and assessment criteria, and get practical advice on time management and doing your EPQ presentation.
You’ll also develop skills useful for transitioning to university level study and get chance to swap discussion and ideas with other people also doing an EPQ.
- Reasons to do an EPQ
- The research process
- What the assessors are looking for in an EPQ
- Writing the project report
- Finding and evaluating sources
- Time management
- Doing your EPQ presentation
- Bringing your project together
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Select, develop and refine an appropriate topic area for your project
- Find and evaluate appropriate resources and use these to inform and support your project
- Manage your time in order to complete the project effectively
- Plan and structure a piece of academic writing
- Communicate your learning through a presentation
Who is the course for?
This course has been specially designed for students over 16 who are undertaking, or wish to undertake, an EPQ.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.