- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Ethical Hacking: An Introduction
Explore the principles and methods of ethical hacking
What is ethical hacking? How does it work? What principles do ethical hackers follow? Answer these questions and more with the course introducing ethical hacking. You will have the opportunity to learn the principles of ethical hacking and consider its legal and methodological foundations.
You’ll also explore the processes and legal framework of penetration testing and take part in a simple exploitation exercise in the first of a series of carefully-constructed scenarios designed to develop your ethical hacking skills.
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Legal aspects of penetration testing
- Penetration testing methodologies
- Practical hacking exercise
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the principles and aims of penetration testing
- Interpret the legal framework in relation to ethical hacking
- Explore standard penetration testing methodologies
- Perform a simple attack on a target machine
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals and students who already have some knowledge of computer science – or a related discipline – and want to understand more about ethical hacking principles, practices and legislation.
This course is the first in the Ethical Hacking program, part of the MSc Cyber Security.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: