Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Leadership Training: Human Leadership
Develop strengths-based leadership skills
This four-week course will help you develop skills to lead from your human core and build the confidence to listen to your inner voice.
You’ll explore what Human Leadership looks and feels like as you delve into the latest research on self-awareness, self-management, and relationship management.
You’ll also learn how to understand your own strengths in order to become an authentic leader driven by purpose.
Learn how to create psychological safety for better relationship management
In order to manage yourself better, you’ll learn how to promote inclusive behaviour and remain open in times of challenge.
This will help you build psychological safety within your team by creating an environment that increases awareness of others without judgement, promotes confidence, and encourages meaningful connections between people.
Implement positive psychology for an impactful leadership style
On the course, you’ll focus on the practical application of research. You’ll be guided through activities that will help you confidently articulate and demonstrate your knowledge of human leadership.
You’ll learn from the specialists at Bailey & French, pioneers in the application of positive psychology, to empower you to become a leader who focuses on developing people’s strengths.
You’ll finish the course with the confidence, skills, and knowledge to succeed at human leadership.
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Improve skills in maintaining and increasing awareness of self and others.
- Improve skills in managing self and relationships with a human lens.
- Reflect on how to apply this learning in an authentic and energising manner, using unique strengths.
- Contribute to organisational learning through community building and collaboration.
- Explore knowledge of Human Leadership and supporting research on emotional intelligence, positive psychology, authenticity, inclusion, strengths-based leadership, psychological safety, servant leadership, and stewardship.
- Apply Human Leadership learning and skills to day-to-day ways of working, through peer collaboration and community sharing.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone in a leadership role.
From board teams to new managers, this course will help you develop essential leadership skills that you can start implementing right away.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.