Why join the course?
This free online course is the second of six in the Italian for Beginner program. It will introduce you to the language that you need to:
- introduce people;
- exchange contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail);
- use numbers;
- exchange information about people;
- talk about your family;
- describe people and the clothes they wear.
Talk about people and family in Italian
During the four weeks of the course, you will learn the vocabulary and phrases you need to talk about friends and family, and the present tense of some basic verbs, such as avere (to have). You will also learn how to ask questions in Italian. You will continue to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, through the activities and the audio resources.
You will find tips and advice on how to develop your study skills, as well as cultural information about people in Italy and about the Italian regions.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduce people;
- Exchange contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail);
- Use numbers;
- Exchange information about people;
- Talk about your family;
- Describe people and the clothes they wear.
Upgrade - $49
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLItalian to talk about this course on social media.