Study Law and Economics in Italian
Each year thousands of students travel across Europe to study in a foreign language like Italian. This can be daunting, even for those who are fluent.
This online course from UniStraSi will help, guiding you through the peculiarities of academic discourse in Italian, and enabling you to understand and produce written and aural academic texts.
What topics will you cover?
- Increase students’ awareness of the language learning process and knowing how to use effective learning strategies
- Improve students’ understanding of written and oral expository texts relating to specific disciplines and belonging to various genres
- Improve the quality of oral and written expository texts produced by students
- Improve students’ performance at oral and written exams
- Support students in learning to learn
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at university students taking part in academic mobility programmes in Europe and international students attending courses in Italy. A minimum B1 knowledge of Italian is required.
Who will you learn with?
The University for Foreigners of Siena (UniStraSi) is a public university specialized in the teaching of Italian and other languages and in research on language and culture.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLlearninginitalian to talk about this course on social media.