What topics will you cover?
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Sanger sequencing
- Southern blotting
- Multiplex ligation probe amplification (MLPA)
- Array comparative genomic hybridisation (array CGH)
- Fluorescent in situ hybridisation (FISH)
- Quantitative fluorescent PCR (QF-PCR)
- Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping and genome wide association studies (GWAS)
- The extraction and analysis of cell free fetal DNA, including non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT).
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for scientists and healthcare professionals with an interest in obtaining a postgraduate-level understanding of molecular genomic techniques.
If you are new to the field, we recommend that before you start this course, you complete The Genomics Era: the Future of Genetics in Medicine – the first in the Genomics in Healthcare program from St George’s.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £79.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLgentechMolecular to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course