Learn to read and write basic sentences in Norwegian
On this course, you will learn how to describe objects using adjectives and discover how to use possessive pronouns. You will also be introduced to prepositions and understand how to use tenses when writing about actions in a timeline.
Upon completion of this course, you will feel more confident reading and writing Norwegian and understand what culture and life in Norway are really like.
What topics will you cover?
- Cultural resources:
- Work in Norway
- Sport and health
- Culture in Norway
Traditions and festivities
- Possessive Pronouns: How to express ownership and relations
- Subordinate Causes: The how, why and when of actions
- Adjectives: from grade zero to superlative
When would you like to start?
Most FutureLearn courses run multiple times. Every run of a course has a set start date but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Norwegian culture and life style and learn more about the Norwegian language
- your language skills in Norwegian to be able to communicate with family, friends and study partners
- basic rules of Norwegian grammar to sustain written and listening comprehension and production
- in simple conversations about daily life situations with family, friends and study partners providing that they speak slowly enough for you to understand
- about your own learning and find strategies to motivate and sustain your study of the Norwegian language
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: