- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Digital Media Analytics: Paid Media
Ensure your social media campaigns are effective
On this course you will learn how to look closely at how your social media ad campaigns perform, how they can be improved, and expanded. You will consider how social media campaigns affect your website and learn more about the various ways your website can be used to capture social media buzz if content is properly tagged and tracked. You will also discover the richness and depth of the data provided by Google tracking and how you can enable your site to track data through Google Analytics.
- Introduction to Paid media
- How can a business benefit from using Paid media
- Social media advertising and returns on investment
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Youtube Ads
- Using keywords
- Differences between campaign, ad set, and ad
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Design and deploy a social media ad
- Assess the effectiveness of a social media ad
- Summarise how to strategically plan a social media advertising campaign
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: