Weekly study3 hours
Report Writing at University and in the Workplace
Learn how to improve your report writing skills
On this course, you’ll have the opportunity to improve your professional and academic report writing ability.
You’ll have the chance to reflect on your previous experience of writing reports and compare those with other common assignment types, such as essays.
Along the way, you’ll be introduced to effective examples of workplace and academic reporting.
You’ll consider the organisation, style, and audience of these business and academic reports and assess their structure and purpose.
- The structure and format of workplace and academic business reports
- Developing an appropriate style of writing
- Diagnostic/formative writing task
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the typical expectations of writing for business courses
- Describe the structure of a typical business report
- Explain yourself in an appropriate academic/professional style of writing
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of writing and understanding business reports and case studies at college or university.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.