- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Introduction to Marketing: Omnichannel Marketing and Analysis
Discover the power of multichannel marketing
Effective communication requires selecting the appropriate marketing channels to deliver your message to your target audience.
With so many channels to use – both online and offline – careful consideration can increase your chances of success.
On this course, you’ll explore each available marketing channel and learn how to determine the best ones for each audience and campaign.
Find out why offline channels are still relevant in today’s digital marketing
As digital marketing becomes increasingly in demand, a lot of marketers forget the offline channels that served the industry well before social media and Google Ads came along.
Television marketing, radio marketing, and print marketing are still extremely useful especially when used together with digital channels, so it’s important for marketers to learn how to utilise them effectively.
Learn how and when to test your marketing activities
Marketing isn’t about finding the perfect answer the first time, which is why testing is so crucial.
You’ll find out the key areas to test across your marketing activity and then discuss what you need to consider when implementing a testing plan.
Develop and use campaign insights to improve your marketing
Using research and analysis to constantly test, monitor, learn, and improve your marketing activities is a continuous cycle for marketers.
Why and how do you analyse your marketing campaigns? And where should analysis and insights sit in your campaign planning process? This course will give you the skills and techniques to discover useful insights to keep improving your marketing activities.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Determine the best digital and non-digital channels available to marketers
- Get the most out of marketing channels, including email, social media, websites, print, telemarketing, radio and television
Who is the course for?
This marketing course is designed for anyone looking to enter a career in marketing and covers the fundamentals to get started in the industry.
It’s also suitable for existing marketers wanting to refresh and improve their skills and knowledge.
Learn everything you need to know to be a top marketer and deliver engaging marketing campaigns that reach your target audience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends