What’s the difference between a free course and an upgraded course?
What topics will you cover?
- The importance of valuing human diversity, inclusion and belonging
- The implications of discrimination and barriers to access in the lives of people with disabilities
- Definitions of disability, human rights, access, care, support and contribution
- The significance of international human rights frameworks, including the UNCRPD
- What care and support look like in practice
- The diverse ways that people with disabilities contribute to society
- Advocacy and activism as channels for working for change
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript $74.00
Statement of Participation $59.00
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLWorkingDisability to talk about this course on social media.