What’s the difference between a free course and an upgraded course?
What topics will you cover?
- The difference between disability and impairment
- The social and medical models of disability
- The classification, labelling and counting of disability
- The history of disability in the Global North
- Disability across the life course
- The intersection between disability and other identities or social categories
- Western and non-western philosophical traditions that inform ideas of a good life
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £39.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLThinkingDisability to talk about this course on social media.