What topics will you cover?
- The difference between disability and impairment
- The social and medical models of disability
- The classification, labelling and counting of disability
- The history of disability in the Global North
- Disability across the life course
- The intersection between disability and other identities or social categories
- Western and non-western philosophical traditions that inform ideas of a good life
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £39.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLThinkingDisability to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course