This will provide students a theoretical basis and analytical skills in economics, governance, epidemiology and health law in order to better understand healthcare challenges.
- 6 months
- $7,200 AUD (Total tuition fee)
$1,800 AUD (Price per program)
- 4 programs
What do I need to apply?
- A recognised Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any area
- Equivalent of an Academic IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0
What are the learning outcomes?
- Understand the interdependence of local, national and international healthcare challenges, and their intersection with key national and international health systems and institutions;
- Appreciate the legal, economic and social challenges of equitable and efficient healthcare financing and delivery;
- Be able to apply core theoretical and analytical perspectives and debates in health administration policy and leadership;
- Demonstrate high-level analytic skills to meet the demands of complex health industry challenges;
- Develop and evaluate health policy; and
- Display ethical management and leadership skills appropriate to the field.
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.