This will provide students a theoretical basis and analytical skills in economics, governance, epidemiology and health law in order to better understand healthcare challenges.
- 6 months
- $7,200 AUD (Total tuition fee)
$1,800 AUD (Price per program)
- 4 programs
What do I need to apply?
- A recognised Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any area
- Equivalent of an Academic IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0
What are the learning outcomes?
- Understand the interdependence of local, national and international healthcare challenges, and their intersection with key national and international health systems and institutions;
- Appreciate the legal, economic and social challenges of equitable and efficient healthcare financing and delivery;
- Be able to apply core theoretical and analytical perspectives and debates in health administration policy and leadership;
- Demonstrate high-level analytic skills to meet the demands of complex health industry challenges;
- Develop and evaluate health policy; and
- Display ethical management and leadership skills appropriate to the field.
Programs on this degree
|Health Policy and Governance||To be announced|
|Health Economics and Finance||To be announced|
|Public Health and Epidemiology||To be announced|
|Health Law||To be announced|
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.