By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- explain how laser powder bed fusion (LPBF) parameters can be optimised when investigating new materials
- describe process parameters, environmental parameters, material parameters and part parameters that are important in laser powder bed fusion (LPBF)
- explore how additive manufacturing can be used to develop your business
- apply your improved understanding of additive manufacturing business models
- identify how different industrial areas can implement additive manufacturing in their processes
- assess the benefits, capabilities and limitations of additive manufacturing, and which Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) methods to use
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends