By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Investigate the correct branding strategy for your company.
- Assess your brand against its peers in its category.
- Evaluate how to get stakeholders on board with your branding projects.
- Identify a set branding review process for your teams.
- Explore how to collaborate with creative teams.
- Explore how to make your brand work on audio channels such as radio and podcasts.
- Identify how to create branded content and advertising on social media.
- Improve your advertising and creative work.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
AWLearn is the education arm of Advertising Week. Advertising Week is a global thought leadership organization. The AWLearn philosophy is that all our courses and learning follow the same philosophy: Educate, Entertain, Enable. This means our courses offer the educational oversight on a particular topic; we use real-life entertaining case studies featuring professionals who already do these jobs; and show you the tactics that will enable you to get ahead in your career.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends