By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Collaborate with colleagues using Google Workspace to reduce workload.
- Create learning activities using digital tools to engage learners.
- Reflect on current teaching methods and identify improvements using online tools.
- Evaluate new digital tools and assess their effectiveness within a specific age group or subject.
Getting Ready to use Google for Education
- An Introduction to Google Workspace
- Finding Help When Using Google for Education
- Be Smart with Search
- Using Chrome
Communicating with Staff, Students and Parents
- Creating, Organising and Finding Emails in Gmail
- Setting up and Managing Groups
Staying on top of your Schedule with Google Calendar
- Manage Events for Yourself and Others with Calendar
Be Reminded of Key Information with Tasks and Keep
- Creating and Scheduling Tasks
- Making and Sharing Notes in Keep
Moving into the Cloud with Google Drive
- Introducing Google Drive
- Working with Digital Files
Support Group Collaboration
- Support Group Collaboration
Develop Ideas in Jamboard
- Inspire Ideas Collaboratively in Jamboard
Create Engaging Presentations with Slides
- Creating Presentations with Slides
Sharing Information with Google Sites
- Sharing Information with Google Sites
Using Forms for Self-marking Quizzes
- Using Forms for Self-marking Quizzes
Engage Students with Video
- Finding, Saving and Organising Videos
- Customising the Viewing Experience
Bring Student Work Online with Classroom
- Setting up a Class in Classroom
- Assigning Work in Classroom
- Submitting and Reviewing Work
Measure, Understand and Share Student Growth
- Analysing Progress
- Sharing Progress
- Final Wrap-up
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends