By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Apply an understanding of Office Online to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations using a web browser
- Describe how to access Microsoft Teams on a range of platforms.
- Summarise the different types of teams that can be created within Microsoft Teams and outline some of the different ways to create a Class Team.
- Demonstrate how to create Documents, Assignments and a host of Office 365 applications.
- Experiment with a range of features and question types to create a Quiz, and then use it to analyse and add feedback to responses.
- Reflect on the security and safety features that can be enabled in Meetings for online lessons and their impact.
- Investigate how OneNote Class Notebook and Microsoft Teams are linked and how to use a Class Notebook with an Assignment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the range of Accessibility tools within Office 365 to support various learning needs.
- Explain what Immersive Reader is, how to access it and how it can be used to support learning
An Introduction to Microsoft Office 365 for Educators
- Welcome to the course
- What is Microsoft 365 for Education?
Online Storage & Creating Documents
- Online Storage
- Creating and Managing Documents
Sharing Documents & Working online
- Sharing Documents
- Working online
Office 365 online apps
- Office 365 online apps
What is Microsoft Forms
- What is Microsoft Forms?
- Creating a Form
Do more with Forms
- Do more with Forms
- Reviewing Responses
Immersive Reader & Live Captions
- Immersive Reader
- Live Captions
Accessibility Checker & Office Lens
- Accessibility Checker
- Office Lens
- Course Wrap-Up
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends